The insurance value corresponds to the price of the work if it were to be sold. If your work is selected by the museum for the finalists' exhibition, the museum will purchase insurance at its expenses to cover any potential damage to your work during transit. Any damage will be covered within the limits of the insurance value that you declare. Please take care to submit a realistic value.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q078EN – About previous finalists
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Certificate of participation
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?
- Q002EN – I’m not inspired by any artists, what should I do?
- Q003EN – Can you help me select which pieces to submit?
- Q006EN – How do I know if my application is complete or not?
- Q007EN – I’m not great at using the Internet, can I send my application by post?
- Q008EN – My application is complete, what do I do now?