We do not accept works incorporating perishable items or liquids such as fresh flowers or a water fountain. The museum cannot ensure the upkeep of such items for the entire length of an exhibition, which usually lasts for several months. Furthermore, the museum does not accept works that are specially designed to deteriorate over time as its rooms are not suitable for such installations.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q078EN – About previous finalists
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Certificate of entry
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?
- Q002EN – I’m not inspired by any artists, what should I do?
- Q003EN – Can you help me select which pieces to submit?
- Q006EN – How do I know if my application is complete or not?
- Q007EN – I’m not great at using the Internet, can I send my application by post?
- Q008EN – My application is complete, what do I do now?