Your application portfolio may contain plans for works that have not yet been completed, as long as these works fall within one of the categories of the competition. In such a case, your application must contain one or more photos of the planned work (e.g., sketches) instead of photos of the completed work. You must also specify in the description of the work that the work is yet to be completed.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q078EN – About previous finalists
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Annual certificate of participation
- Q099EN - How many works can I include in my application?
- Q110EN - The certificate of participation issued has a mistake in my name
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?
- Q002EN – I’m not inspired by any artists, what should I do?
- Q003EN – Can you help me select which pieces to submit?
- Q006EN – How do I know if my application is complete or not?