Your application portfolio may contain plans for works that have not yet been completed, as long as these works fall within one of the categories of the competition. In such a case, your application must contain one or more photos of the planned work (e.g., sketches) instead of photos of the completed work. You must also specify in the description of the work that the work is yet to be completed.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Annual certificate of participation
- Q092EN - What is the "Digital Arts" category?
- Q099EN - How many works can I include in my application?
- Q110EN - The certificate of participation issued has a mistake in my name
- Q116EN - Can I submit pieces that have already been sold?
- Q120EN - Why register for multiple groups?
- Q121EN - Does the Luxembourg Art Prize showcase artists?
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?