In accordance with the rules (Article 2.12), the Artistic Committee can not provide individual feedback about an applicant’s submission but only an overall evaluation and statistical data about the applications received.
Articles in this section
- Q017EN – I’d like some feedback about my application.
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q078EN – About previous finalists
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?
- Q002EN – I’m not inspired by any artists, what should I do?
- Q003EN – Can you help me select which pieces to submit?
- Q006EN – How do I know if my application is complete or not?
- Q007EN – I’m not great at using the Internet, can I send my application by post?
- Q008EN – My application is complete, what do I do now?
- Q009EN – I’ve locked my application but need to change something