Your file is complete when you see green ticks before everything you need to do i.e. complete your profile, pay the registration fee, complete your application. Once this is done, you’ll receive a message telling you on the homepage of your Application Space that your file is complete and you have nothing else to do.
Articles in this section
- Q017EN – I’d like some feedback about my application.
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q078EN – About previous finalists
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?
- Q002EN – I’m not inspired by any artists, what should I do?
- Q003EN – Can you help me select which pieces to submit?
- Q006EN – How do I know if my application is complete or not?
- Q007EN – I’m not great at using the Internet, can I send my application by post?
- Q008EN – My application is complete, what do I do now?
- Q010EN – Can you look at my work beforehand to see whether I should take part?