Your application is complete when all the green boxes are displayed alongside each task to perform: fill in your administrative profile, fill in your artistic profile, add one or several works to your application file and pay the registration fee. When all those tasks are complete, a special message will appear on the home page of your applicant space to inform you that your application is complete and that you have nothing else to do.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q078EN – About previous finalists
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Certificate of participation
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?
- Q002EN – I’m not inspired by any artists, what should I do?
- Q003EN – Can you help me select which pieces to submit?
- Q006EN – How do I know if my application is complete or not?
- Q007EN – I’m not great at using the Internet, can I send my application by post?
- Q008EN – My application is complete, what do I do now?