- First, make sure that all the card details are correct i.e. card number, cardholder name, expiry date and security code.
- If all this information is correct, please contact your bank to check whether there is a problem with your card.
We are never given details about the exact reason for a refused payment. However, common reasons include:
- Insufficient bank balance.
- The bank card has expired.
- The card has been declared lost or stolen.
- The card is not authorised to make online payments.
- The card’s monthly payment limit has been reached.
If you are still unable to pay by card, we suggest using a different payment option (see options in your Application Space). Other payment methods include:
We only accept the aforementioned payment methods.
Please sign in to leave a comment.