In the vast majority of cases, your bank or card issuer will automatically make the currency conversion. So, you pay in Euros and your account will be debited in the currency of your account. You don’t need to do anything; your bank or card issuer will automatically make the currency conversion.
Articles in this section
- Q004EN – I’m afraid to pay the application fee on the Internet or I don’t have a bank card
- Q005EN – I think I may have paid the application fee twice
- Q020EN – Do you accept Western-Union or Moneygram?
- Q021EN – Can a friend pay on my behalf?
- Q022EN – I don’t have enough money to pay the fees, what can I do?
- Q023EN – What is the equivalent amount of Euros in my currency?
- Q024EN – I can’t pay in Euros, what should I do?
- Q025EN – Have you received my payment?
- Q026EN – Do the application fees correspond to a fixed number of artworks that can be submitted in my application?
- Q041EN – I can’t make payment, I don’t know why