We are also aware that some applicants in the past have successfully used crowdfunding to raise the amount of the registration fee. It’s an easy solution that you can use without problem and we know that it is very effective and works. For more information, perform an Internet search on the most popular crowdfunding platforms of the moment.
Articles in this section
- Q004EN – I’m afraid to pay the application fee on the Internet or I don’t have a bank card
- Q005EN – I think I may have paid the application fee twice
- Q020EN – Do you accept Western-Union or Moneygram?
- Q021EN – Can a friend pay on my behalf?
- Q022EN – I don’t have enough money to pay the fees, what can I do?
- Q025EN – Have you received my payment?
- Q026EN – Do the application fees correspond to a fixed number of artworks that can be submitted in my application?
- Q041EN – I can’t make payment, I don’t know why
- Q042EN – Can I pay by cheque?
- Q050EN – I have the money but I don’t have a bank card or bank account
Please sign in to leave a comment.