When you upload your photographs, you may get an Error-1 message. This means that your user session has timed out following a long period of inactivity. To avoid losing your work, open a new tab in your internet browser and log into your Application Space again from this tab. Once your session is open again, you should be able to send photographs to your file and save them.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Annual certificate of participation
- Q092EN - What is the "Digital Arts" category?
- Q099EN - How many works can I include in my application?
- Q110EN - The certificate of participation issued has a mistake in my name
- Q116EN - Can I submit pieces that have already been sold?
- Q120EN - Why register for multiple groups?
- Q121EN - Does the Luxembourg Art Prize showcase artists?
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?