When you upload your photographs, you may get an Error-1 message. This means that your user session has timed out following a long period of inactivity. To avoid losing your work, open a new tab in your internet browser and log into your Application Space again from this tab. Once your session is open again, you should be able to send photographs to your file and save them.
Articles in this section
- Q017EN – I’d like some feedback about my application.
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q078EN – About previous finalists
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?
- Q002EN – I’m not inspired by any artists, what should I do?
- Q003EN – Can you help me select which pieces to submit?
- Q006EN – How do I know if my application is complete or not?
- Q007EN – I’m not great at using the Internet, can I send my application by post?
- Q008EN – My application is complete, what do I do now?
- Q009EN – I’ve locked my application but need to change something