No problem if the work in your application has already been exhibited elsewhere or has already featured in other Art Awards. You are completely free to submit any artwork in your application.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Annual certificate of participation
- Q092EN - What is the "Digital Arts" category?
- Q099EN - How many works can I include in my application?
- Q110EN - The certificate of participation issued has a mistake in my name
- Q116EN - Can I submit pieces that have already been sold?
- Q120EN - Why register for multiple groups?
- Q121EN - Does the Luxembourg Art Prize showcase artists?
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?