Yes, absolutely. There are no rules concerning the age of the artwork submitted in the applications.
Articles in this section
- Q018EN – Can I enter the competition several times?
- Q080EN – I did not receive a confirmation link at my email address
- Q085EN – Annual certificate of participation
- Q092EN - What is the "Digital Arts" category?
- Q099EN - How many works can I include in my application?
- Q110EN - The certificate of participation issued has a mistake in my name
- Q116EN - Can I submit pieces that have already been sold?
- Q120EN - Why register for multiple groups?
- Q121EN - Does the Luxembourg Art Prize showcase artists?
- Q001EN – What is the maximum size of artwork I can submit?